Send A Troupe Grant
Apply for the Send a Troupe to Iowa Thespian Festival Grant!
Up to two current Thespian troupes will receive a one-time grant of up to $500 to assist with the basic Iowa Thespian Festival registration fees for a troupe director, inducted Thespians, and appropriate number of chaperones. The selected troupes may allocate the $500 grant to off-set the troupe's registration fees however they choose. Additional students and/or chaperones beyond the $500 grant may be included in the registration at the troupe's expense. The application can be submitted by a Thespian troupe director or school administrator with the approval of the troupe director.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
• At the time of application, the Thespian troupe must be current in their troupe dues and “in good standing.”
• All troupes applying cannot have attended the Iowa Thespian Festival in the past ten years.
• All troupes applying must be able to demonstrate financial barriers to attending the Iowa Thespian Festival.
• All students that would be registered for Festival must be inducted Thespians prior to September 1, 2019.
• Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• Applications must be filled out by a Thespian Troupe Director or School Administrator.
*We anticipate that the competition and review process for the Send a Troupe grant may be rigorous and the selection committee reserves the right to decline the awarding of this grant if there are no qualifying applicants.